Inspections when you need them…NOW!

Homeowner Benefits

Top 10 Reasons for Homeowners to Work With Inspectors Now

  1. Every Inspectors Now customer receives a FREE one-year Home Owners Network subscription where you’ll receive real-time tech support for questions about your home.
  2. You’ll also receive a FREE lifetime membership to RecallChek, which notifies you in case of a recall on your household appliances and helps you get them replaced.
  3. You can be assured that your home inspector Brent Jones is certified by InterNACHI, the International  Association of Certified Home Inspectors (ID# NACHI12122703), a Licensed Home Inspector in the State of Florida (#7560) and a Licensed General Contractor in the State of Florida (#1519103).  We also carry General Liability and Errors & Omissions Insurance.
  4. We provide flexible scheduling to get you inspections when you need them…NOW.
  5. I understand that I’m not there to just write a report.  It is also my job as a home inspector to properly communicate any issues that I might find with a property to the you so you can make important decisions.
  6. As a Florida licensed general contractor, I have a unique perspective of how things are built and possible issues that may arise.  More importantly I still build and remodel, so I’m up to speed on current building methods and products.  Keeping informed on building techniques helps me better explain or recommend possible fixes that might need to be made.
  7. And if fixes do need to be made, my company, Acclaim Service Group, offers repairs, remodeling, and new construction of all kinds.  We can make things easier for you by being your one-stop shop for home inspections AND home repairs.  Learn more about Acclaim Service Group’s offerings.
  8. I show up on time and ready to work.
  9. I’m a nice guy and easy to get along with.
  10. Give me 10% of your confidence, and I’ll earn the other 90%.

Ready to book your Inspectors Now inspection?  Click here to get started!