When selling your home, eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first with a sellers inspection. Having a sellers inspection, or pre-listing inspection, performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concern, such as plumbing or roof leaks.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time so that …
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- There is no delay in obtaining the Use and Occupancy Permit.
- You have the time to get reasonably priced contractors or make the repairs yourself, if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive his inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Know that when you hire us to perform a sellers inspection we are going to do our best to find any issues before you list!
Inspectors Now is located in New Port Richey, Florida and provides a variety of inspections all over the Tampa Bay area in Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough and Hernando counties. All reports are detailed and easy to read. Additional inspection and testing services are available to provide a more in depth view of the property under consideration.